Codec is looking for an intern to join their Client Services team starting immediately.
Reporting to the Head of Client Services, the Client Services Intern will support Client Services Managers in managing the client product experience and delivering client work. They ensure that client work is delivered to the standard required for clients to see maximum value from the product Codec provides and help foster client behaviours that lead to repeat usage of the platform and optimal utilisation of our strategic services.
- Attendance at/on client kick-off meetings and calls to be aware of briefing and scope of projects.
- Supporting the client onboarding process, including preparing the audience inputs for the platform, and reviewing and preparing segmentation results.
- Scheduling, planning and attending client touch points in accordance with the CRM plan.
- Support the development of presentation decks for project delivery e.g. tribe definitions decks.
- Utilising the Codec platform to identify and build tribes for brands e.g. platform inputs, quality checking outputs, data informed copywriting and image research.
- Gathering and tracking internal and client feedback and liaising with CSM’s, product and tech teams to resolve issues.
- Assisting with the preparation of presentation decks for delivery of strategic services and workshops.
This role suits if you’re:
- interested in marketing and technology and the symbiosis of the two
- excited about learning how to deliver value to marketers across the marketing workflow
- passionate about culture and how it manifests itself on social media
- enthusiastic about getting to understand the needs/opportunities/challenges of marketers and brands
- constantly inquisitive, looking to continuously learn
- diligent and analytical, with a focus on delivering value to the business
- able to clearly visually present data and produce data-inspired copy
- good at understanding social media analytics and data platforms
The Client Services team is a fantastic entry point for joining Codec as it offers the opportunity to really understand our technology, liaise with every team in the business, including commercial and product, and learn about clients' objectives and challenges and how we can help them.
We foster an entrepreneurial, dynamic environment where hard work, curiosity and creativity is rewarded. If you would like to apply please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org