Codec is on a mission to make the world of marketing more valuable to the audiences who receive it. We are a world leader in helping brands to identify, understand and humanise the audiences they care about. Codec’s Content Intelligence Platform enables any company to see what content any target audience wants them to make, before they have to make it: leading to more emotional, exciting and effective content marketing.
Companies like Unilever, L’Oreal, Chanel, P&G and Reckitt Benckiser use Codec’s artificial intelligence and machine learning technology to move beyond product- based advertising and remove the financial and reputational risks that come with planning and creating more culturally-driven content marketing around poorly understood target audiences.
Codec maps culture and content across the web and uses this understanding to shows brands how to impact and improve the lives of their audiences.
We have raised $9m to date with a seed round led by 500 Startups and other leading investors and we’re experiencing some rapid MoM growth and traction presently with leading brands around the world.
Reporting directly to the Chief Product Officer, the Service Delivery Manager will manage our Data Analysts team. This key role straddles two areas. First of all, to design and manage our processes to ensure smooth delivery of data and insight services to our Customer Success and Strategy teams. Secondly, working with Product Management and Data Science to identify and implement service upgrades. As our Service Delivery Manager you will.
- Manage the service delivery of high quality cultural data for the business.
- Work with Product and Data Science teams to scope and oversee the development of new service improvements, such as tools, processes and new product features.
- Recruit a global network of freelance cultural experts to support the continual evolution of our localised cultural knowledge.
- Manage our Data Analyst team in monitoring platform data quality and algorithm health.
- Liaise with Data Science to help drive continual data quality improvements.
- Project manage QA/QC and UAT process for new platform releases and algo upgrades.
- Advise Strategy teams on new client qualification and relevant product selection.
- Triage service support issues and work with Product Team to define and prioritise fixes.
This is a full-time role and would suit a self starter who is data literate, technically minded, highly organised, passionate about culture and can thrive in a startup environment. Ideal candidate will have worked in roles such as Data Analysis, Customer Success or similar in a fast paced marketing or media business. Would suit those keen to evolve their career more towards Product Management and Data Science roles.
- At least 3 years commercial experience as a Data Analyst, Data Lead or within Customer Success in a data driven environment.
- A good understanding of product management on data-centric products / data-driven companies and technology knowledge.
- Experience of working in media/marketing.
- Extremely organised and experienced in managing multiple priorities.
- Good communications skills.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Degree or Masters in a humanities or similar subject an advantage
The chance to be a big part of an ambitious and fast growing company that is making marketing better
Equity through employee share option scheme
If you would like to apply please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com